Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vegan MoFo!!! What the heck?!!!

OK, I don't know what I have gotten myself into, but I signed our humble little blog here up to participate in Vegan MoFo, meaning Vegan Month of Food, meaning during October hundreds of vegan blogs have pledged to write about awesome vegan food every day... or something like that.

Read all about it
here and here.

So, like I said, it looks like hundreds of blogs have signed up already, so there is some pretty stiff competition, and I'm not sure if anyone will make it over here anyways, but it should be an interesting challenge. Maybe not the smartest challenge to take on considering I just started work again (first day of school is tomorrow!), but you only live once.

So, stayed tuned (hi Mom and Omi!!!) for a lot
of posts on October. Hopefully....


I've got my game face on...

Oh, and happy new year! Go eat some apples and honey (er, agave nectar).

No comments:

Post a Comment